3.16.2005

The Love of My Life

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I would like to take a moment to express my love toward my Emilio Pucci heels. Every girl has a special bond with their first pair of designer shoes (I didn't even buy them, they were too big for my aunt so she gave them to me and luckily my feet had stopped growing), especially when they are as fabulous as these. Let's see, I think I was around 11 when I got them and started my life as a shallow girl obsessed with shoes. Aaah, the memories.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear, my heart stopped when I saw those shoes. I've been a Pucci fan since... er...well, whatever . Anyway you,re a lucky owner !

3:08 PM  
Blogger Victoire said...

I understand you so much.
Thay look so great.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home