3.12.2005

'Cause I'm a Star Baby

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Aaah, so it's not summer yet but I can still think about summer. You know, sitting on a blanket at camp listening to Led Zeppelin or Lil' John, some times even Alanis Morissette, and staring at the latest guy I'm trying to get (but I never will because I'm too young and a spaz around hot older guys). But at the same time I'm trying to hide from my adoring fans (aka the guys that said they got high off of dust from the ceiling and had a habit of staring into my dorms bathroom). Every celebrity needs some fabulous big sunglasses and these Dior ones will do the trick. In fact I'm pretty sure I saw one of the Olson twins wearing these....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these star-worthy shades! I esp love the fact that its red. The classical black star-worthy shades will always be around, but its fun to try some color once in a while to brighten everything up.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Harrods Girl said...

LOVE these shades. I think these shades also come in white. You can never be sure which exact huge shades the Olsens wear, as they always wear vintage. But nevertheless, this pair is def GORGEOUS. Must go find a pair that is similar but cheaper.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Leith said...

I'm pretty sure I saw them in white in a Dior ad. They might have been a little different though...

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home