8.31.2005

Let's Make Fun of Public School Kids (Even though I've made friends with a bunch)

"I would wear heels to school but only the slutty girls wear them."
Yes. Welcome to my new school, only the "friendly" girls wear heels (and those shoes really look like "working the docks" shoes), a majority of the kids wear polos and tote bags. They aren't even real preps though because I haven't seen one set of pearls yet. And I just don't like tote bags enough to have one with me everyday. I need my fancy shmancy purses. Oh yes. I thought public school would be a bit like Mean Girls or Jawbreaker or something. Umm. no. The school is just filled with girls with too much eyeliner on who love uggs. Scary. Well. Atleast I haven't seen the kids who were wearing capes and giant Musketeer hats during orientation.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leith said...

It wasn't me that said that. And I would wear them except I have to walk to school really early in the morning and Leith-sleep+heels+cars speeding by=disaster.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgsh. We totally need to go shopping. god I KNOW the fashion sucks. Thank god you're not some brainwashed prep like the rest of them.



PS- Ya what's with uggs anywho?

9:50 PM  
Blogger Leith said...

Yes! Shopping is great.
Wow. I just realised how mean what I wrote was. Oh well..
Uggs will always remain a mystery to me. You know, they were made by Australian surfers who's feet got cold and they called them Uglies and then shortened it to Uggs?

10:11 PM  
Blogger Hannah J said...

hey! im an asian gurl.. and im soO caught up in readin ur blog!! its soO cool..
i was blog-hopping and i came by ur blog u see..
ur blog is interesting! hahHA!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home