8.09.2005

Gerry: OMG ARE THOSE PENGUINS!

So, I'm wasting my pathetic life (for the time being atleast. I've done absolutely nothing all day) away talking on aim when my friend Gerry ims me and says, "i need help picking shoes."
Of course I acccept and he sends me this picture:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

right after I rejected his first one. This looks exactly the same as his other shoes, except this one is not banana yellow. So I suggest some Vans slip-ons, to which he replies, "Aren't those girl's shoes?"
Oi vey.
Of course I send him a picture of the classic Chucks:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But Gerry insists that they only look good on some people. And, of course, for once in his life the boy has gotten something right. Gerry the Fairy strikes again. So, I'm completley out of ideas when I see these golden...sneakers:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes. They have penguins on them. Yes. They are beyond cool. So, Gerry being the cool kid he his (umm...yes...) loves them. But they are $85 so we agree that they are le suck and move on. So we just go on about shoes associated with animals. He brings up pony and I almost barf. Those fake Chucks are gross. But Gerry is insanely good at finding bright yellow shoes and shows me these:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And I can't decide whether I love them or hate them. So, what do you guys suggest as good guy shoes since I've concluded that I'm crap at figuring out what guys should wear on their feet.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hot boys in NYC are wearing the shoes on this page: http://newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/shopping/columns/bestbets/12387/index4.html

They're better than regular old, sloppy, punk-wannabe chucks, which truthfully look dreadful on everyone with exceptions numbering at precisely zilch!

Those banana shoes are also less than inspiring.

Men should never look "fashionable" forward or otherwise. they're sole function is to woo, bring home the bacon, charm and entertain women. That goes for gay men, too.

Tootles,

16innyc

10:19 AM  
Blogger Leith said...

Unfortunately I can't see those shoes.
Well, I've always known I'm complete crap when it comes to guy's clothes HOWEVER I have met a couple guys who look good in chucks. Well, the guys looked gorgeous in everything so I guess they don't really count.
And yes, I definitely agree with you on what their sole function is.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home