8.09.2005

America's Jeanius

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I left for camp a slightly normal (yet completley jet lagged and still on Vegas time) and came back with ADD (really, I must have it. I can't even concentrate on the stupid Harry Potter book and every one there had it), and a love for Roxy jeans.
Now, most people would assume I like Roxy jeans. I've got 6 pairs of jeans (one pair is too small but I keep because they were 7 bucks, the other two are black) 3 of which are made by Roxy. Now, the only reason why I have this many is because they are the only reasonably priced jeans that are long enough for me. They used to not be anything special that is until I was running across a muddy field in a cirlce of people with my jeans (roxy) halfway down my butt and I said to myself, "Damn, these are pretty comfy if you ignore the fact that my purple and pink lacey panties are being shown to America's future leaders."
Yes, they are the softest jeans that have every touched my perfectly tanned legs (thank you Grand Canyon). They're so comfortable I took an old pair of them and cut them into capris because I didn't want to have to get rid of them (that's the problem with being tall, you have trouble finding jeans long enough). This pair of jeans is $39.50 from Island Surf.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm new to this blogging thing, but noticed that we both like fashion. I thought your blog was great. Do you know of anyone else who also likes great clothes? I live in NYC, but want to meet people from all over.

My blog is SweetNYCSixteen

2:37 PM  
Blogger Leith said...

All the links on the side are other fashion blogs so they, of course, love clothes.
Thanks by the way. I'll check out your blog soon.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home