3.06.2005

Creepy Little Things

Last night when my Mum got the mail she gave me my ElleGirl and I started reading it right away (Elle + cute guys=Leith happy). I was reading the staff page (they always have cute little things on it) and noticed some amazing patches by Mickry 3. Image hosted by Photobucket.com So I just had to check them out. Half of the website is in Swedish (which can be confusing if you are half asleep) but over all they are really cool, if a little creepy. Don't you just love this patch, little monsters puking rainbows are just too cool.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the ironic-creepy-cool things. At Paul's Shop in Berlin they have the sequined Mickry3 patches, instead of doing laundry I stick them on the stains on my jeans.

I have such poor hygiene.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew a girl at camp who had people draw on a pair of jeans she had. The only problem was that if she washed them the drawings would be all gone (and some of them were really, really good) so she never washes them.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you're not really supposed to wash your jeans. My friend Lana interned at Tsubi Jeans in Australia, and she says you should never wash jeans but sprinkle baby powder on them instead. Tsubi actually sells a special powder to loosen grime and make jeans smell like lavendar...

I still like Tide better.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had known about the baby powder thing when I was going through my hippie faze last year (aka I was too lazy to put my laundry in the laundry room).

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home