3.05.2005

Stella McCartney Ready to Wear-Milan

I know it's a little late to talk about the Stella McCartney show in Milan but I just got around to looking at the collection and I wanted to show you all my favorites:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love this coat, and the boots are really snazzy. Which means that they rock because I don't like boots all that much...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This dress is fabulous. The detail is just right, making it simple but not boring, which is always good.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another dress and I'm pretty sure this one comes in black too. It's a really nice shape and the colour is unique (as a colour can get). Those are some kick ass shoes too.

Overall I thought the collection was really lovely and flowy. The hair could have been in improved (pony tails really irk me) but the make up is nice. If a little 12 year-old-ish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home