3.30.2005

Indesicive Minds...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Aaah, it's the scabies girl from America's Next Top Model. What shall Janice do with her? More importantly what should I say about her? Some times I think she is the most annoying bitch ever. Then, sometimes, on ocassion (oh god I'm quoting those Big O commericals. save me), I like her. Most of the time I'm just laughing at her because she is just too much like me. I'm surprised I haven't gotten that skin thing she has.
Normally she looks rather butch but in this picture she looks like Keira Knightly with a cheap boob job (and by cheap I mean small implants). I'm still trying to think of what to do with her. She is a professional wrester so maybe she should wrestle with Eva from last season. I would pay to see that. Next time I blog I will have a great solution for her.
Don't get me wrong, I love the girl to bits but she really is too...manish for the modeling world. Unless she wants to be on the cover of Vogue Italia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home