3.29.2005

Some Things Never Change

picture from gettyimages.comIt's only two days into spring break and I'm allready bored out of my mind. Every one I know is a douche and they aren't throwing parties. So I'm open to any questions/comments/insults/stories you have for me. Just e-mail me at yesiminvisible@hotmail.com. I would really love some stories of the interesting stuff you have done over Spring Break. I already know yours has been better then mine. And if you don't have spring break then sucks for you, you poor soul. Actually, at my school they don't have Spring Break because the public school system is evil. Maybe I should just learn to appreciate this short break I have now. Or I could run away to New York and not come home until I'm 26 and famous. That would fabulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home