3.29.2005

What a Difference a Gay Guy Makes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Say what you will about Queer Eye for the Straight Guy but I love that show. Every one has their favorites, mine is the nerdy cook guy (his voice is so funny!) my Mum's is the latino (?) one who does "culture". Carson is, by far, the funniest though. In fact the show has made him into a straight girl who-has-never-met-a-gay-man's icon. My aunt met him once and it was quite funny. I think it was right after the first episode aired becuase he introduced himself as Sparky who it turns out is his horse (yes, I know). He got the job by chance though, he was standing in an elevator with one of the producers and they offered the job to him. I have a feeling some heavy flirting was going on though, you know he's the slutiest of the cast. Any ways, Carson is what makes the Fab 5 better than the Gal Pals. The fact that there is only one lesbian on the cast of Queer Eye for the Straight Gal (or is it girl? I watched it once) shows how...great lesbian fashion is. I mean you would think that they could find at least five. I've met most of the lesbian's in Pennsylvania (my other aunt is a lesbian and is a bitch so no one stays with her for that long) and they wear golfing shorts every day of the year so I'm kind of glad there is only one on the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home