3.05.2005

Maloles

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I talked about Maloles on We Love Fashion but I figured it would be a good idea to talk about them here.
Maloles shoes are unique but still wearable and they come in a variety of colors. There's the green pumps and the teal mary janes. Don't forget the black and white ballet flats! You can buy them in LA and New York. I really suggest looking at their funky ballet flats. There are some with fish swimming on them (if they came in kids sizes they would be perfect for the little girls I see in the preschool) and some with leopard prints (rather garish but still cool).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, these are so cool! I've never heard of the brand before, but the website is awesome!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Leith said...

I discovered them from DailyCandy.com. The website is cool (and better than some more famous brands...).

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home