3.31.2005

Oh the Humanity!

Tyra Banks wants to keep her cleavage to herself from now on. The American supermodel, who is currently presenting the America's New Top Model reality series, says it's time to hide her boobs. "I've been the sexpot-type model kinda girl for so long – I've been modeling since I was 15," she says. "Now I'm doing a talk show and moving into other areas, I'm hosting these girls ands being a den mother on my model show, so it's time to retire all this, I think."
-
From Vogue News
Tyra, honey, do you realise what you are doing? My boobs are really hurt by what you are saying. You know they live vicariously through yours! My little puppies could never do what yours have done. Now they have to look up to Britney Spears and she's getting fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home