4.12.2005

Don't Wait Too Long

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I was flipping through Elle UK's April edition and notice a really great ad from some label called Traffic People. I fell in love with the dress and promptly cut out the picture and gave it a coveted place on my ceiling, with the likes of Versace, Chanel, and Mischa Barton for Keds (well, the ads are fun...). I then had to check out their website and look at the spring collection. I was in heaven, it was full of fun, quirky designs and the pictures were Snow White themed (no matter how much I say I hate that story, Snow White is just too much fun). It's a bit like Heatherette but with a little more Imitation of Christ. Basically, it feels like home (for me, I love quirky crazy things). This top is £17. You can buy their clothes at Red in London.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the cheesy models...

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home