4.06.2005

You're Just That Gorgeous

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Today sucked. My hair was bad, my pants were bad, my shoes were bad, and my cardigan was bad. One good thing is that Benny was nice enough to tell me that she hated me because all I had to do was put lip gloss on and I looked good. Hahaha. You know it's true though. So, my lip gloss of choice? Mint-infused mentha lip-gloss from C.O. Bigelow. If you haven't heard of it already then something is severly wrong with you but..whatever. It's got a really great sheer shine and has a fantastic mint taste (yummy) but I learned the hard way that if you swallow it (it was accident) it can burn your throat. You can buy it for around $7.50 from Body and Body Works. So head on out there and buy it ladies (and gentlemen, some times lip gloss can be hot on a guy, sometimes guys can look like idiots though, you're call).

3 Comments:

Blogger JT said...

Damn, I can't get C.O. Bigelow here in Singapore. Gosh, mint lipgloss sounds great.

I added you to my blogroll :)

8:02 AM  
Blogger Leith said...

aww, Singapore sounds really cool though (I didn't a project on it in geography).
thanks for adding me!

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, oh man, do I ever love mint lipgloss. I've ben looking for a new one, so C.O. Bigelow, here I come.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home