4.05.2005

Who's That Casting Devious Stares in My Direction?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com When I think of Kate Spade I think of people asking me if my fake Kate Spade bag is real (it was a complete accident, I really needed a purse and so I went to one of those pagoda things at the mall and it looked cute so I bought it) then I start thinking about their Mum's and those awful Chicos clothes they wear. Not good. However, I was in my optometrist (how the hell do you spell that?) and I noticed a lovely Kate Spade poster. I instantly thought, "Damn! I need those glasses. Nevermind. They would look like shit on me." So, when I got home I looked at the Kate Spade website and they only had sunglasses but, honey, these sunglasses kick butt. Wrap a scarf around your neck and go on a road trip to California (or New York, depending on what coast you are on) in your convertible. If you have a convertible. If you don't get rich friends. You might need rich friends since they are $155 but I'm sure you can manage.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those shades! Now all I need is go out and find a rich friend. . .

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, Marcy Playground... that one takes me back. Very cool reference.

Question, though: you're only fourteen, how do you remember them?

6:17 PM  
Blogger Leith said...

A really great alternative station (and my dad has excellent tast in music).

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home