6.18.2005

Homie Scored a Key, He's Gonna Fly

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I first saw this Alexander McQueen look on Fashion Addict Diary and fell in love with it. Okay, I actually said, "oooh! I've got a shirt just like that from BP!" and then I fell in love with those pants. And the shoes. Eversince then I've been on a mission to find the perfect tight, black, capries/cropped pants. Cuffing my Grandmum's old Versace jeans is just not going to do it this time.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I looked at nearly all the websites I knew that sold clothes and the closet thing they had were fugly gouchos. Then I remembered a fabulous place called ShopBop. They had these awesome black Diesel capris. Alright. They aren't that great but they're better than those nasty gouchos at Nordstrom's. ooh. The radio's playing Dynamite Hack.
Now onto the other pair:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ooooh. Solid black. Isn't that unique. And their lowrise. Honestly can't these people come up with something better? Don't tell me I'm stuck with the "no-really-I'm-not-anorexic" black jeans from the 80's? Actually these would be great for that party I'm going to wednesday. They're by Juicy which means they should be comfy. Right?
The Diesal Capris The Juicy Capris

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black jeans are my favorite especially Helmut Lang. Good for a Bloc Party concert or something.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Harrods Girl said...

Fornarina has good black pants, similar to the ones you're looking for.

1:43 AM  
Blogger Leith said...

Really! That excellent, thank you.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home