6.15.2005

And I Would Walk 500 Miles

I deleted the last post because, I may be gone for a little bit due to my arm (if you didn't read it I will explain) but if I got some one else to blog here I would have to change the url and that's lame. Besides, this is my baby, no one elses.
Alright, now to explain. On that camping trip I mentioned earlier I had the misfortune to trip, fall, and drag Benny down with me. My shoulder popped out and long story short I'm sitting here, trying to type, with my arm in a sling and strapped to my body. Basically lots and lots of velcro. It's a bit of a problem though because it's kind of hard to type with out twisting my body around and getting a crap. Of course I will do this anyways because it's too hot to do anything right now. Fortunately I only have this for 3 weeks. Afterwards though I'm basically not near a computer for a week (vegas and rafting, yay) and then for 3 weeks I'll be studying ethics at CTY (center for talented youth).
Yes. I'm a nerd. But it's all to get into Columbia. If they don't let a girl in who took the SATs at the age of 12 in then they need major help. So, 3 weeks of slightly hot nerds (3 words, Will from Kentucky) and some computer time. So don't expect a lot from me until the end of August. I'll leave you with this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH. MY. You're kidding.

Love, love The Proclaimers.

Benny and Joon, is my favorite movie.

When I wake up... oh I know I'm gonna be...

Leith you are too cool.

3:31 AM  
Blogger Leith said...

I have to like the Proclaimers. They have a cd named after the place my Mom unknowlingly named me after.
Benny and Joon=love.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leith is a place in edinburgh. i live in scotland so i know, but if you've ever seen trainspotting with ewan mcgregor in it (yum) , that is where it's set. it's a bit junkie-ish but it's scotland so it's cool really :)

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home