6.27.2005

Red Hot, White Hot

Every one knows white is the colour (I'm not sure if that's really correct. I guess it's a colour) for sumer. Every should know that nothing is sexier then red lipstick with a white outfit. Take this for example:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She is wearing Lancome Juicy Wear Ultra-Lasting Full Colour and Shine Lip Duo. Don't you just love it?
But, if that red is a little too...red for you try something a little more pink like they did at the Christian Lacriox show.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This looks especially good on paler girls (me, and the rest of the albino club) because it breaks up the white and the red really pops out. Well, it doesn't pop out that much if you've got the lippy on from the Christian Lacriox show. But we'll let that slide.

2 Comments:

Blogger Taken said...

I couldn't find the pics of your hot latino little brother but the rest is nice too ;)

12:55 AM  
Blogger Leith said...

He's 12 but is quite fetching for that age. Well, he's got a girl friend so I'm assuming he is. I still have trouble getting over his obsession with pink and orange.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home