6.28.2005

I Know a Girl, She Puts the Colours Inside of My World

Vivienne Westwood has a fantastic mens collection that you can wear everywhere! Like this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Obviously you would wear it to your job at the shoe store. And this you could wear as a life guard:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Would be great for dinner with your girlfriend's parents! And this,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Perfect for a frat party. No one will be able to tell if you vomited on yourself or not!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This look has to be my favorite look for going out with the boys on a Saturday night and picking up girls at the local bar.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Vivienne Westwood. Her designs are so shocking and her wigs are so cool...

12:58 AM  
Blogger Leith said...

I make fun of her but I really do love her.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roflmfao! omg i think i love you!!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Leith said...

I love you too Mayra

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home