9.20.2005

When You Try Your Best

Okay. I lied. There is one part of the Spring lines I like. Libertine was fabulous. Not everything was beige and I adore the Mardi Gras-esque necklaces. Fun stuff.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also love how they used happy spring colours, but they made sure the pieces didn't look like Easter outfits. How lovely. Okay. I'm wrong. This cardigan is a little eastery. But the rest is quite cool.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And, for the emo kids who don't like to wear bright colours (if your emo you are NOT allowed to eat the yellow twinkies by the way) there's always this fabulous navy and black dress.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's like Morticia as a 50's housewife. Wait. Wasn't she a 50's houswife? I can't remember when that show was on. But it's quite a groovy dress.
Anyways, if that dress is a little too...poufy for you here's this dark ensemble (with one hellish dyejob):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, now, for my Mother because she wants hair likes this (by this I mean the old lady on the left) and loathes the fashion industry:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aren't the tights beyond coold?

Thank you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not just some old lady.
I think that's Carmen!
She's sort of kinda friends with my Mom,
of all people and she's killer cool, too

16inNYC @ livejournal

3:07 PM  
Blogger Leith said...

Oooer. Lack of sleep is killing me
You're mom sounds very cool.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Anhoni Patel said...

Absolutely LOVE the silver gloves with the fingers cut off and the little bit of ruffle!

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the tights, purple is my favorite color. Hope I look as cool as she does when I get to my 60's.

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hate the outfit, LOVE the hair. Carmen is my idol.
--your graying mother who can't wait to be all white.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home