4.30.2005

'Cause I'm Free

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Every one knows it's spring, there are flowers everywhere and it's raining all the time (not to mention the absurd temperature changes. It goes from 80 to 60 in two days). Every one knows that spring showers call for granny-ish trenches with fantastic flowers. I suggest this one from Free Soul, which is kind of an upscale Urban Outfitters (well, that's what the clothes look like). This is perfect for bringing colour the dreary rainy days spring.
On another note, I probably wont to writing here much in the next couple of weeks because I'm going to LA in 2 weeks and I'm working on a big science project (we have to analyze soil or some other crap like that and I have to do well because I've practically failed all the tests on our last unit). Whatever happened to the days when I was a genius and did all my projects at school?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had never heard of Free Soul before, cute clothes.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

They have some cute stuff and it totally reminds me of Urban but sadly there are no stores in the US.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home