5.06.2005

You Know You Love ME

Oi Vey!!! I just recieved a very lovely e-mail from Aimee May in which she said she cracks me up. Which is really the highest compliment any one can pay to me, especially since only three people (that I know of) have said that about me. One being my father and that was only because I was making fun of all the Irish people who died because they didn't have enough potatoes (Let them eat cake!!) and the other two are Benny and her sister. So go be nice and visit her blog because it's great and funny (which is all that manners in life).
I will try to update regularly...soon. Life's been kind of crazy because of my trip to LA coming up and the school camping trip I have next month (and then Killers concert the day we get back).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Killers! I love them. The guy with the really curly hair has the same purple brocade blazer I do.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Leith said...

I have a bad habit of not noticing any one in the band except for Brandon Flowers...

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home