7.04.2005

I Tip My Hat to the New Constitution

Image hosted by Photobucket.comThe 4th of July is always a problem for me. I always have blue and white to wear but never any red. Most of you probably think, "So. Just don't wear red, white, and blue." Yes. I would do that if it weren't for the fact that at a very young age I was led to believe that the government would kill me if I didn't. I'm not sure how my parents got me to believe this but they did. Somehow. This year I have the same problem, which is why I am curently wearinga red plaid mini skirt and blue Abercrombie and Fitch shirt. Do not ask how I got the shirt. It's a very hellish tale invovling my Vietnemese French teacher. Other than the skirt I only own red chuck taylors, an argyle skirt with some red in it (but it makes my butt look like Mia's when we stuffed her undies with socks for her "date" with Josh in 6th grade), and this hideous tank top with red stripes. Which is why I want this tank top. It's cashmere. It's pretty. It's $165. LAMB.
Or I could tote this Lesportsac purse around. Because I'm so edgy like that.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know I referred to this posting on my blog, http://boulderdirt.com/blogs/aimeemay/.
Love your blog!!
Aimeemay

2:14 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth P said...

I love that L.A.M.B. shirt- very cute! Just so you know, you are linked onto my blog, http://www.ebrue.blogspot.com. Thanks, Ashley

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home