9.30.2005

And He Likes to Shoot His Gun...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com It's fall (in case you didn't know). And so it's time for jackets. I'm really digging military-esque jackets, like this one from Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière. I've got one a bit like it but more relaxed from Urban Outfitters and it's ridiculously handy for the mornings (I wake up at 5:30 and have to walk to school at around 6:45 so it's always chilly). Now, I couldn't find the jacket on the UO website but I bought it a couple of weeks ago in New York so it should still be at some stores.
But, if you really want a jacket like this but can't afford it (or just want something a little more casual) and can't find it at Urban I know Pac Sun has a black jacket a lot like the Urban Outfitters one. It looks quite nice but not like this Balenciaga jacket.
So, it looks like Navy is carrying into fall. Which is nice because I never really got enough of it in the Summer. That was sarcasm people. But I really do like my navy jacket.

2 Comments:

Blogger EMiiLY said...

agreed

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very Bond girl... I like it!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home