10.02.2005

America's Next Top Model

I'm so glad the new season of America's Next Top Model has started, and this time Lost is on at 9 so I can watch them both. My favorite's this season?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kim

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Diane

I really want Diane to win because it would be cool to have a Latina plus size model win but I really doubt she will. If Lisa wins though I'm going to kill myself.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But she's not going to win. She's too annoying and looks like a crack whore sometimes. So, I'm really pulling for Kim. The other girls are too boring looking. Well Coryn certainly isn't boring looking but I don't like her. She's too quiet.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way! I think Kim looks like a nerd. Not sexy enough.
I am so happy this show is back on. It is one of my faves and I never get sick of it (like I am with ALL other reality TV now).

- Aimeemay, http://boulderdirt.com/blogs/aimeemay/

PS: My links bar is finally up and of course you're on it. :)

1:44 AM  
Blogger Leith said...

She's a sexy nerd. hahaha
Okay, I'll be honest. I love her hair and I always root for the girls with cool hair.
P.S.aww! Thanks!

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish we had all this wonderful programs in italy :((

5:59 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I'm rooting for Kim too... what a cutie. ANTM is such a bizarre, blatent reality television. I am sucked into it now though!

I like your "thing"... I have linked.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home