11.16.2005

Get Ready for Some Party Action

I'm currently stuck in my room because the cleaning ladies are cleaning the rest of the house, so what better time than to talk about dresses for this FABULOUS holiday season?
Exactly.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's like...well I'm not really sure what it's like. But it's quite cool and I would definitely wear it to that SnowBall thing I might go to with one of my friends. Of course I'm missing something in the boobage department and it's freezing here but one can always dream. I love YSL.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This dress is so absolutely perfect in a really strange way. How so? It reminds me of a French maid's outfit and I'm stuck in my room because of some maids. Aahahaha. Yes, that really isn't as funny as I thought it was. But I still love this dress. It's a tiny bit slutty but makes up for it with then nun-in-training collar and lace plus it's so cool. Cool in that I-look-better-in-this-than-those-girls-who-were-maids-for-halloween-that-one-year way. Of course Vivienne Westwood made this!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oooer, it's pink and it's a throwback to times long gone. Plus, it'll look good on lots of body types and this is one of the few times that I actually like an empire waist. SWEET. Remember Erotokritos from that post I made a couple of days ago? Yeah, guess who made this.

5 Comments:

Blogger elena said...

Hi Leith! Great job!
I love the YSL dress too, I think it´s perfect.
I´m a twenty-something Spanish girl who loves fashion, and I have a fashion blog, Sobre Moda-About Fashion. It´s in Spanish but maybe you like it: www.megustalamoda.blogspot.com
Best regards from Spain.
Mrs. de Winter

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am inviting you to participate in a fashion blogging event. Next Friday is Black Friday, the biggest shopping day in America. I am asking other fashion bloggers to join me in blogging about their own views on fashion, consumption, individuality, and the importance of fashion in our lives. I am encouraging any other fashion bloggers to join me in this endeavor, just make your own political fashion statements about your view on consumption and fashion no matter how you view it and I will link up and we can all hopefully dialogue about the importance of individualityin fashion!

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes YSL is sexy!! all woman look at me dresses ... looove them!!

Love your site! x

11:53 PM  
Blogger EMiiLY said...

how do u get the cooool banner on ur blog?i would love one of those. where do u get the codes? yea, this is irrealevant. story of my life.
send me a comment: http://simple-joys.blogspot.com/

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT Vivienne Westwood Dress...Is The most AMAZING dress. Oh no. Now I wish I had it.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home