3.19.2006

Drop it Like it's Hot

I've gotten a slew of e-mails asking for bathing suit advice so....here are a bunch of bathing suits. Chosen with Carly's advice (who's currently thinking of getting a website. Give us a yay or a nay on that matter por favor).
The 2 Pieces


Awww! This is such a cute bathingsuit. It's nice and happy and whatnot. And it's by Lacoste and you can buy it for $125 from Urban Outfitters.


I love stripes! They're so much fun. And this is a fun bathing suit. It makes me want to eat sorbet. I dont' even like sorbet. The top is $42 and the bottom is $40 from Urban Outfitters. Again.


It's retro! It's from Urban Outfitters again! The brand that makes it is named Salinas which makes me think of Selena, the singer (I would do anything for Salenas!). It's just too amazing. It also has little polka dots that you can't see in this picture. It's basically just awesome. The top is $55 and the bottom is $55 also.


It's time to end this Urban Outfitters loving. Not that it's a bad thing. Okay. I'm just gonna stop. This bikini is from Delia's. It's basic. And Everyone will probably have it. But it's still nice. $24.50.

The One Pieces

It's basically the one piece version of that retro 2 piece I mentioned. So, if you are terribly modest then get this. Because it's fly. It's also from Urban Outfitters and is $122.


In case you haven't noticed, I have a thing for old style bathing suits. This one is just too great. I must own it. Although you have to handwash it. Whatever, it's still gorgeous. It's $78 from Stars and Infinite Darkness.


Cut out bathing suits are fun. The tan lines must be cool too. Maybe. If you're one of those people that like getting tan lines from your sandals. And it's only $33.60 from Alloy (I know, the coolest store ever).

ALSO, please do not bug me to update in my comments. Telling me I suck will not give me less of a social life (which would free up my time to let me write in here whenever).

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lacoste one is so cuuute! I also like the black one-piece. Those are some cool bathing suits . . .

3:34 PM  
Blogger hi said...

Aw, haha - you made me smile in this post. Very nice bathing suits I must say. (the 1st& 3rd are my favorites.)

4:06 PM  
Blogger Dionne Evans said...

I love the bathing suits, all of them! but i need some advice. I have a flat chest and a little chub on the tummy do you have any bathing suits that would flatter my cute butt and legs, and not bring attention to my flat chest and tummy?

5:20 PM  
Blogger EMiiLY said...

carly should get a blog...should be cool. tell her to! she'll love blogging...i do and my friends do.
case closed.
-- em-ah-lee

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute, but no tankinis?!?!?!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Isabel said...

The black retro one piece is absolutely gorgeous, I'm in love! Yes, Carly should definitely get a blog. She's famous by association now too! :P

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have to say im more into patterns, where are the polka dots!?
-delia

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, you don't suck.

And I do agree, the tan lines would be awesome.


x*Sama*x

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute suggestions! I just did a big swimsuit feature myself! :) Btw, you wanna do a link exchange? Let me know by emailing me through my website! :) Take care!! :) xoxoxo

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tankinis are lame. the end.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you do a post on cute flats? i love wearing flats in the summer instead of flip flops, and i'm having a hard time finding super cute ones. THANKS!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 3rd bathing suit is terribly ugly

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the one called salinas from urban outfitters. the color and cut is to die for, no? madame renee likes it al ot!

from www.blogrenee.com

3:45 PM  
Blogger Marissa O said...

yay.

6:32 PM  
Blogger SWANclothing said...

i like the last one that mostest!

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you post up pictures? Like, I know you click on that little icon when you write a post, but I don't know what you're supposed to type into the little box when the window pops up. Do you type the place where the pic is from, or if it's saved on your compy, do you type the file name?
(You don't have to answer. I know how frusterating it is to explain crap to clueless people like me)

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the first bathing suit is to DIE FOR ! i mean it's perfect. the polka dots are really cute & with it being strapless (i guess thats right) it means no messy string tan lines like i had with my prom dress. ahh now that was bad.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home