3.21.2006

There Should be No Snow in March.

All this talk of bathing suits (and the fact that it was snowing a bit while I was chatting with my friends after school) has got me longing for summer (and some one wanted a post on flat sandals which seems like a fine topic). But, to be honest, during the summer I normally wear a bathing suit, jean capris, and reef flip flops. But, I can understand the need for pretty sandals in the summer. So here they are.


I don't know why I like these. But I do. And they look like loads of trouble to get on. But, who cares, once they are on they look fab. Atleast I would imagine so. I tend to stay away from shoes that take forever to get on ever since I grew out of those combat boots I had in 4th grade. They took me hours to get on and off. Anyways, they're by Pelle Moda and you can get them for $87.95.


I'm very anti-dressing up flip flops. But, these are cool. And not too dressing since it's studs on the leather thong bit, not sequins (hahaha, I said leather thong). They look incredibly comfortable too. In fact, if the price goes down I might get them to replace my old reef flip flops. Because $58 is too much to pay for shoes that I will only wear on my bicycle as I'm riding to the beach.


I actually hate flat sandals. I don't know why I'm doing this post. But these shoes are cool. I guess. They make me want to get out my old copy of Disney's Aladdin and listen to my Arabian Night's casette. But, I know that anyone could rock these without looking like a tool. Okay. Not anyone. Buy them for $78 from Anthropologie.

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo i love the last ones, very unique and they look comthy!
-jill

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the studded ones from urban oufitters!

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of them are pretty darn (love this word...not sure why) awesome. You are what some people would call *fantabulous*
My name's Laura by the way.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly Annapolis... they said it was going to snow and then it did, but for only about 1 hour! and nothing stuck. If it's not going to snow it should just be warm already...
Anyway, love the shoes--how about some posts about flats (my shoe mode of choice)?
Claire

9:20 PM  
Blogger young.urban said...

no snow in march. it should be a law or something.
cute blog.
i have my own, but its mostly music. check it out if you want.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Marie-Kristine said...

jadore the qnthropologie sandals!

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandals are just great, looks quite exotic huh ? But I prefer roman sandals, so lovely with a skirt.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Isabel said...

Wow, the last one DO reming me of Aladdin! My feet would get dirty in them though.What do you think of these Roman Gladiator-style sandals this summer? I think they look cool on their own, but would be hard to base outfits around.

9:08 AM  
Blogger hi said...

Oh, the 'Aladdin adventure' are pretty daaaaamn scary.
and it's snowing.. rightnow.
Gross.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Marissa O said...

ah ha, i live where it never snows. i like the aladdin ones.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loved the second ones and the last ones. too bad its so cold!

xoxo Allie

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you never update this.

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea update soon leith!
-kara

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love a post on flats. You always pick such cute shoes. I need some plain black flats right now. Any suggestions? Thanks, Grace

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

comthy? are you fucking retarded?

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate Spade "Kimora" flats are what I plan to live in this summer. They're so gorgeous. I'll paste the link, but I'm not sure if it'll go through.

http://www.katespade.com/product/index.jsp? productId=2133164&cp=1855192.2005768&parentPage=family

Love the blog, honey. You're fabulous. xx

4:04 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Take it from a local hawaiian. Havaianas are the best slippers ever! Cute and comfy and the time. Oh! Just check them out.

http://www.havaianas.com/

♥ MaryBeth

9:24 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

p.s. would you check out my site?

MaryBethSays.blogspot.com

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude wat the fuck update ur blog

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You hate flats? But are blogging about them because your readers love them and you want to make money?

We may be fashion soul mates.

Five inches plus,
K

4:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i know it was 90 freaking degrees in december in texas! omg thats soooo not right. i saw you in the last elle girl and thought your site looked awesome. i share your love for platforms! please check out my xanga @ xanga.com/ae_barbie43! i so need votes!
-Courtney

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home