11.29.2005

George Harrison Died Today a Million Years Ago, You Should Buy Something

Hi,
I like your blog very much. It would be perfect if you could add more accessory / fashion jewellry topic to your blog.
What do you think?
Best,
Sang

Oi!! I can't believe I've been ignoring the wonderfulness of accessories. I love jewelry. I love bags. I love sunglasses (really, half of my myspace pictures are of me wearing sunglasses. Yes I have a myspace. Get over it) . So, of course I'll dedicate a post to jewelry right now. Because I need jewelry. And I know for a fact that my aunt's read this and so does my mother. Do you really need me to write it out for you? Yes. I know you are all too intelligent for that.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I actually like the earrings that go with this necklace better but according to Urban Outfitter's website they aren't available any more. Pfffftt. But it is a cute necklace It's like Nicole Richie's angle wings tattoo but not as trashy. Wait. Is that Kelly Osbourne that has that tattoo? I don't know. Does it matter? No, it doesnt. It's $18 which is pretty darn groovy.
Holy crap. I found another version of those wing earrings I like here but the Urban Outfitters version was not ugly. And I think they were less expensive.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This bracelet frightens me. Never before have I seen a bracelet meant for people over the age of 12 with a pompom on it. I guess Miss Madame has decided that she is the one who must fill that void in the fashion world. I never saw 13 Going on 30 but I can imagine that they would have made her wear something like this in an attempt to make her look childish. Except the only problem is that all the 13 year olds I know (well...by know I mean I don't run away when they talk to me) have enough sense to never wear this. But if you really dislike some one and have no problem spending$218.50 to show how much you loathe them then go right ahead. Loser.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Shutup. I know it looks like something I would have tried to make in that jewelry making activity (I never got in because my Mom had tried to get the lady in charge of activities fired a couple of times. Let's just say she didn't like me). But I would have failed completely because I'm not exactly the best D.I.Y. gal. At all. So this is cool because I didn't make it. Plus, it's $9.50 which is a whole lot less expensive then what I would have sold it for. Because my ring would have been "unique". And by unique I mean so ugly it could burn a hole in your head. It'd be like The Hope Diamond, Rambo style.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You know those kids who wear locks on their clothes? Like on a belt loop or on a collar around their neck. Yeah, they look completely ridiculous but I've always thought it was kind of cool. In a completely bizarre way. I think someone at Tiffany & Co. is as bizarre as me for making these bangles and I love them for that. In 18 K gold they are $1,850 but in sterling silver they are $250.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Perkins said...

I actually really love the charm bracelet. Then again I kind of have a thing for big charm bracelets.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Leith said...

I liked it at first, then I saw the weird puffy thing and it all went down hill. hahaha!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Mr. John Steed said...

I liked the first one too. It's amazing.

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The wings are so pretty! I'll have to seach Ebay for something similar, maybe I'm lucky. :)

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home