12.18.2005

X-Mas

I just realised that I completely forgot to go Christmas shopping for my school friends, which means they are all getting their presents after Christmas (most likely) which is horrible and everything but whatever. I'll give them lollipops as a temporary gift. But, in the spirit of giving and whatnot here are some items that I think would make some FABULOUS gifts (HINT HINT!! every one has asked me what I wanted and I couldn't think of anything but look at this okay!).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I used to hate polos. But then I noticed how cute my friend Emma looked in polos and I saw this polo at BP. Maybe it's the little goth kid inside of me that likes it but I really do want it. It's $70 at Urban Outfitters.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm kind of...obsessed with sweaters. I wear them all the time. But I'm ridiculously picky about my sweaters. This one, of course, fits the bill. And, of course, it costs $88. Don't you just love me?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I know these kind of look ugly in the picture. BUT THEY AREN'T. There's something incredibly festive about velvet, don't you think? And the fact that Old Navy makes them is just too funny. But, Old Navy actually has some pretty amazing shoes. I got some pointed toe tweed shoes there in September while my Mom was buying groceries. Which is impossibly cool. What's cooler? They're only $19.0.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That girl has a laptop. A shiny, white, NEW laptop. And I know for a fact that if you give this to someone for their 15th birthday they will NOT ONLY cherish it forever and never spill drinks on the keyboard or have it not functioning for 3 days because dust got stuck in it, but they'll love you forever. You can buy it online at The Apple Store. Because some people deserve computers that were made after 2000.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

You have an awesome blog, I love it..especially those pink shoes from old navy who would have ever thought? Hope you have a great christmas, ciao!

8:04 AM  
Blogger JT said...

i love those pink shoes too! pity, I think no one would buy such nice stuff for me for xmas.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pink shoes are a hit. Unfortunately, Old Navy thought so too and put them on sale. Now they're down to $12.99 and are only in sizes too small for my size 9 tootsies. Hopefully you'll be lucky enough to fit into a size 6, 7 or 8 while they're still around. ;)

11:56 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

The sweater is really cute I like the color. The shoes are really comfortable and such a great price.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i was just wondering what you would recommend wearing the sweater with if you were to get it in black?? thanks

7:03 PM  
Blogger Marissa O said...

old navy shoes are hot, 'specially their flats, i own a few pairs.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home