12.09.2005

You're a Needy Girl

Shoes! Parties! Winter!
It is, finally, my favorite time of the year. There are so many parties and presents, and with parties and presents come shoes that you must wear.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A classic leather slingback with a classic big bow. This is Christmas in shoe form. But not as annoying. YSL es mi amore.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Honestly, how adorably party shoeish can you get? It's crushed velvelt. It's metallic. It's got an ankle strap. Madonna even loves the brand. I love Madonna. This Bronx velve "court" shoe is $76.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Woohoo!! It's not an obnoxious green but it's still a Christmasy green. And it's an oh-so-trendy-but-actually-comfortable-wedge. Which is cool. It's $58 at some place called Urban Outfitters.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Did you know that Steve Madden went to jail? Yeah. Neither did I. He got out a couple of months ago (maybe?). But, I know it's a stretch, I like to think that the bars to his cell were the inspiration for this shoe. In fact the description says, "You'll be cage dancing in this hot leather pump 'til dawn." I'm sure he will. $79.95.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous shoes, I love the crushed velvet ones. But I'm no good at wearing heels for a long time. Lol!

-th1rte3n/aliya

2:37 PM  
Blogger JT said...

The YSL pair is so cute and sexy at the same time! je l'aime!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Mr. John Steed said...

Hey, I really really love your blog, mine is about fashion and else too, but it's spanish speaking, hehehe.

Anyway, let me invite you.

Cheerio.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure that Steve Madden was thinking about shoes in jail.......just a hunch

Shoelover

12:48 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Steve went to jail for stock fraud for 2 1/2 years... The shoes are all pretty dam hot and not too much $.

8:41 AM  
Blogger asmae said...

i realy like your blog i love fashion too i think you ll like mine it's about fashion too where you can check out my new collection spring-summer 2006

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home