4.14.2007

Basically Glamorous

I'm back a day early. How progressive is that? Very, my friend. But, how could I wait a day to write about these American Apparel leggings? It is physical impossible. Really. I want these leggings. I need these leggings. They're shiny and tacky and all things wonderful. And what's even better is that they own up to their tackiness. They're called the Vegas leggings for christ's sake. I mean, if they weren't $42 I would own them now and be wearing them as I write this. But, honestly, who would pay over $20 for a pair of leggings that are a) embarrasing b) don't allow your legs to breathe and c) probably make your claves look huge. I still want them though. Oh American Apparel, I am such a fool for you.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back. And those leggings are pretty sweet but not worth $42. I'm sure there will be an H&M rip off very soon.

12:45 AM  
Blogger -S said...

if it's noe thing i hate, it's leggings. and glitter leggings? horrible.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those. I might not be able to wait for the rip-off that will follow. $42 is a lot for leggings though...

2:06 PM  
Blogger Kendra. said...

eh, call me boring or a coward, but i stick to solid colored leggings. i'd think that the shine of them would make me look like a fish.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think the great things about American Apparel is that you can add your own art to the clothes (because they are all solid colors and silk screenable, sp?) so these leggings, I gotta say, are pretty ugly and not worth buying, with all that tacky glitter or what not on it, if your going to buy something from American Apparel.

I don't really know if what I just said made sense, but you get the basic point, right? Btw, I like your new header. Its nice that its all original :)

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My school recently put on the production Grease, in which I had to wear white leggings for my part. Not only are white leggings absolutely horrible, but it only confirmed that my volleyball-ripped calves and thunderthighs can't take the leggings craze.

Too bad.

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg you have no idea how happy i am that your bck. your blog is what i do when im not doin hw... with out you i actually did my hw for awhile [scary eh?]

and about the post? LOVE american apparel [a bit expensive but whatevs] and hahah if i had a place to wear those leggings i would be, talk about tacky wonderfulness!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Bonnie Klyde said...

I could totally see myself buyng those leggings (if I had $42 bucks to spare...) putting them on and thinking "OMG! They look soooo zanka..." then I look in the mirror and I'm like Oh goodness I look like a bloated mardi gras themed prostitute."

9:00 PM  
Blogger Tru said...

lol....I wouldn't wear them though how can a girl resit something shiny

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home