4.08.2007

I'll Be There

So, the website should be fully running with a new layout, new updates, new whatever by next week. As in Sunday. As in April 15. Atleast that's my goal. In the mean time, here's a preview:
1. Giving The Finzz (left) a make-over. And he's actually down with it.
2. The best pair of aviators I have ever found in my entire life (as in, the first pair of aviators that actually look good on me).
3. My new found obsession with gold door knockers.
4. Brown Babie$ love.
5. My criticisms of sundresses and why they should just go away and stop tempting me with their prettyness.
6. Sneakers. I like them. I used to not.
7. My latest musical obsessions (Lily Allen, who is playing at the 9:30 club today. Except it's Easter so I can't attend, Lupe Fiasco, The Grateful Dead (again), etc.)
8. Fashion questions answered. So e-mail me. Seriously. I have started giving advice to random people I don't know. I'm an addict, you have my junk.
9. The fascinating and beautiful rhythm of Luxembourgish.
10. Prom.

Tell your friends. Tell everyone who might of at one point read this site. I'm actually quite excited.

8 Comments:

Blogger -S said...

wlcome back! it's been too long!

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's been too long!

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool. you're back.
we missed you, leith

7:01 PM  
Blogger Elle said...

um i have a humoungous obsession with gold door knockers.
bring the 80's baaack (in a good less crazy way)

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to have you back.
and congrats on fiding the aviators, i have a red pair that i adore.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Great to have you back!!!! I'm seriously really excited,too...can you add me to your link list pleeaase?

4:38 PM  
Blogger KG said...

i bet you'll have less readers because everyone thought you were gone for good...

but i look forward to seeing whats in store!

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved your bloggings before....so glad you're back!! Was in dire need of stimulating fashion dialogue.....

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home