4.17.2007

Best Time in a Long Time

Quilted. Not new. Chanel's been doing it for ages and recently it's been incredibley popular. I've just gotten into it. Here are my favorites.

Jo de Mer's quilted make-up bags are so shiny and awesome I can hardly stand it. These genuinely make me happy, I hope you feel the same way.


These past few years, Steve Madden can do no wrong. There was that brief period of time in the 90's where they made those awful platform flipflops and other equally heinous shoes but these ballet flats make up for it. They're simple and classy and the quilting adds that nice little detail. $59.95.


Chanel. Duh. How could I resist? Besides, this the the most rocking quilted clutch to come out of Chanel in...ever. I must own it. Eventually. Some day I will.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous PreciousRin said...

OMG. Loving the new posts! Has a long winter's rest rejuvenated you? Ready to come back to us? I've been dying for something actually realistic since TEEN VOGUE's "Bright Light" shoot with all the (very 90's) neon clothing.

Lovin' it up as always.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Hi! Thank you for that post. I found your blog while I was doing research on live help and live support software.
I see you are enjoying your google blogger :) Well, I think it's great that Google are making such good products like Blogger here, but also Picasa and other Google Apps. They have a great impact on what happens in the internet. I also wanted to tell you that it would be awesome if you would find a little time to visit my web site, it would be greatly appreciated. Maybe you are looking for live chat solution for your web site? If yes, please try LIVECHAT Contact Center. Using this application will help you maximizing online conversion, increase sales and customer satisfaction. My company's offer contains also LIVECHAT Communicator - multiprotocol instant messenger for business use. You can contact all of your friends (who use different applications like MSN, ICQ, etc) with it, but also organize instant messenging network in company. 14-day trial versions of both applications are free and you can download them directly from the web site.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Geisha said...

That Chanel bag is really cool even though it's not really my style. It is really un-chanel in a good way! Anyways can you pleeaase link me NOW? (I know I sound like a whiny 5-year old but I don't really care).

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Maddie said...

I LOVE that Chanel bag

9:18 PM  
Blogger jayne said...

oo when did you start posting again! finally! i love everything, but particularly the bag of course

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home