4.21.2007

Download Ruby by The Kaiser Chiefs

This summer I am working four jobs. I am a cashier at a local grocery store, ateaching assistant at an Elementary school, a cashier/seller at Borders Books Stores, and I babysit. None of these jobs require uniforms.
I need outfits I can wear that will look appropriate (especially the teaching assistant) at each job, as I work more than one per day.
-Rin

Jean capris are your new best friends, the pair on the left are $231 at Shopbop. Probably out of your price-range, but you get the idea, well fitting and comfortable. Something like the Ernest Sewn Harlen Ankle Length Jean would work too, if you rolled them up at the bottom. Seriously, don't walk around looking like a tool. You can get less expensive capris, a lot like these at your mall. These are just a suggestion. I know I said that before, but some people don't actually read the entire post and I feel the need to repeat myself.
Please buy this shirt on the left. It's gorgeous, it'll look fab with jean capris. It's perfect. When you're teaching you can just wear it with a nice cream jacket but it's also perfect for hanging out. $58. Something like this will also work. Just buy comfortable, cotton tops that look nice but you can also layer with a light jacket for when you need to look a little bit more put together. If I actually bothere to get dressed in the summer this is what I would wear. Shoeswise? Black ballet flats and white open toed flats, hit up all the department stores near you.

In other news, the FAQ has been updated. Check it out. Enjoy it.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the answer, Leith. That's a great idea and I just bought two new jean capris before you answered my post! I have lots of cute jackets and light sweaters...

Mm...

Thanks so much (and I love that shirt!)

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anthropolgie = god
no doubt about it.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Tru said...

cute shirts and do you want to excahnge links??

5:04 PM  
Blogger -ciao bella- said...

love anthropologie. great blog- i'm adding you to my links. xx

7:54 PM  
Blogger mary said...

wait, are you secretly a middle aged suburban mom? hahah, but seriously, i've never seen a teenager pull off capris.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Sam Bedford said...

Yes I'm a huge KC fan.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

I adore Anthropologie-their soaps are so good, too! Can you link me?

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That shirt is adorable in theory, then I got it and it was heinous. I had to return it =[ do love Anthropologie though!

10:14 PM  
Blogger none said...

anthropologie is amazing and a half.

also, the capris and the top are adorable. new obsession =]

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home