1.17.2006

I Know Highschool's Hard But, Honestly!

As I was walking in the hallway today, wondering what exactly is the point of matter and energy (I don't know anyone who actually care's about whether or not energy can be destroyed) I saw the most...frightening outfit in the entire world. Okay, it wasn't the most frightening outfit but it was pretty horrific. Unfortunately I didn't get to take a picture of what this girl was wearing.
Before I go into details I think you need some background information. I've seen this girl a lot in the hallways and at lunch, I don't know her name but I've started calling her Fifi. Fifi's one of those girls who likes to wear the whole rainbow of day-glo colors in one outfit. And scarves. I've noticed she has a thing for purple fuzzy scarves.
Anyways, today she was wearing a denim mini skirt, leopard print leggings, fishnets underneath those leggings, and to top it off (because, honestly I could go with the whole glam rocker leopard print leggings if I had to) she had leopard print high heals on. Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure she was wearing a flourescent blue shirt with a hot pink tank top over that.
Yes, my friends, there is such a thing as too much animal print even though, in case you didn't notice, I love animal prints.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leith.. what an awesome name!

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That does sound highly unfortunate.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Oh hell no! Someone has to tell this girl that she cannot put all of these things together or people will talk about her in their blogs and laugh... Poor sad thing. I wish you had a picture because the mean side of me wants to laugh and talk about her on my blog....

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She wears what she wants to wear and doesn't bat an eye...good for her. Correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't think it would hurt anybody to see somebody wearing 'too much animal print'. I live for the people who have the clashy outfits and not-yet-in-style articles of clothing...they're awesome like woah.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Leith said...

I don't mind people wearing what they want but when they start to look like a blind hooker than it's a problem.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be perfectly honest with you, I thought that the outfit sounded pretty damn rad. But I guess I'm just not as fashion savvy as the other readers of this blog. They all seem to agree with you on the fact that a girl wearing leopard print leggings/heels is completely atrocious.
I guess different people have different oppinions.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Isabel said...

Wow, how awful. It's not even the leopard print leggings/heels combo that gets me, it's them being paired with day-glo pink and blue! *shudders*

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, P.S. from the girl who did the contradicting -

Empire Records is the best movie EVER. Just saw that in your profile.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! *shudders* what I wud do to taht girl if I ever saw her... Oh My God! wow that's a new low in fashion.. like ever! What does she think she's like "80s chic" or something? yikes! well glad it wasn't anyone I know! haha.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Scarlett_the_Starlett said...

I saw this in a magazine...
it looked cool, but it didn't have anything to do with McDonalds. Be fair, I mean, come on, they give us FOOD. Without food, we'd all be dead. And you wouldn't have written this blog. So shut up and eat and get fat and see what it feels like!
love,
Macy Gray
Weight Watchers Associate

6:39 PM  
Blogger Leith said...

WTF?
McDonald's is some of the most disgusting food on this planet.
Except for their French Fries. If I could I would live on their French fries, slim jims, and water.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home