2.13.2006

FAQ

I've been getting so many questions lately I figured I'd better just made a FAQ section.
ALSO if you have a question feel free to make a comment on this post with it. THANK YOU.

Q: How did you get in ElleGirl?
A: They e-mailed me and wanted to do an interview. That's about it.

Q: Can I IM you?
A: Please don't. I know I used to have my im up but that was before random ass people started iming me constantly and saying we have LOADS in common. I'm sorry, but everygirl that read that article about me does not have everything in common with me. Besides, I hardly even talk to my friends on AIM.

Q: Will you be my Myspace Friend?
A: Yes I will be your myspace friend! add me!.

Q: Do you hate us?
A: NOOO I've just had like 20 ims from strangers in the past 2 days and...it kinda irked me.

Q: Does this shirt go with those pants?
A: Send me an e-mail and I'll (hopefully) make a post!

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Purple. Or red. Sometimes green. But mostly purple.

Q: What do you think of Uggs?
A: No one should be allowed to wear uggs. End of story. You know, unless you're at home and you're cold and tired and just want to sleep.

Q: Where do you get those runway pictures?
A: Style.com

Q: How did you did you do [insert HTMLish thing here]?
A: I explain things like crap so try Funky Chickens or Lissa Explains it All.

Q: Header. Tell me.
A: Pictures of me. Mostly taken by my friend Tori (she's ace with a camera), put together with photoshop, uploaded onto photobucket. Since I've been asked how I put it in the header here's how.

Q: Will you link me?
A: Sure. If you don't steal what you write/are original. I've had people just copy and paste stuff from other websites (and not be even slightly original in everything else that they had done themselves) and get mad when I don't link them. I'm not the most original/talented/whatever blogger out there, but I'm not going to support something I don't like.

Q: Are you a scientologist?
A: I wasn't aware that they actually existed outside of the celeb scene. No. Don't trust everything you see on myspace kiddos.

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, yes I must admit that I am guilty of finding your blog through ElleGirl. Second, I must admit that your blog is pretty awesome. Not that I expected anything less.
And I'm actually making a fashion/makeup/blog/art type website. It's in the works... very much in the works and I can't really say when it will be done.
But, if you wanted to link or check it out, that'd be really cool.
Hope to hear back soon!

Natalie

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know wat u mean it can get annoying but i love it overall. i have a fashion/balh blah blah blog too, www.blogrenee.com you need to undersatdn tht its fabulous too :D

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this on Elle Girl. This is so cool!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Isabel said...

Wow, I've discovered this gem of a blog. It's called www.hipstermusings.blogspot.com and it's so good, it's linkeable. Okay, I'll admit it. It's my own blog, but my my tough standards it's pretty radical. Check it out, you might like it.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not find you from Ellegirl.
But I am curious to know
what is your favorite color,
what do you think about Uggs
and when the elle (hehe) are you coming back to NYC?

6:29 PM  
Blogger care0hlyn said...

I am guilty of also reading about you on ElleGirl. Love the site! It's fabulous. You should come check out my site too:

Sub-urbanDesigner.blogspot.com

--Carolyn

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't find out about you from ElleGirl - but sounds great that you got into it! :) Thanks for clearing those points up..

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Sorry, I came from Ellegirl too. But your blog is really cool. I don't have a blog, but I have a Fshion Line. Well, a notebook with design in it.

xoxo Italian Love

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and wait... where do you shop? Please don't tell me you're a stupid prep who limits herself to Abercrombie,Hollister, and AE.

xoxo Italian Love



Italiano di Amore

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is amazing. I too read the Ellegirl article and I know you get annoyed after awhile. But you rock so I'll be stopping here often.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

I agree with you on the Uggs comment. Sometimes they annoy me and sometimes they don't....

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute FAQs.. haha :P Where do people get all those model photos randomly? Really I'd LOVE to know! Someone comment on my blog with any info on this.. especially those Victoria's Secret fashion shows. I'd love those fashion pics for icon making.

7:01 PM  
Blogger EMiiLY said...

how do u make crossed out words? its a small thing, but i'd really like to learn how. (yeaaa, i sound stupid, i know)

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Leith Girl I just wanted to say Congrats, on your notice in elle mag. Your totally awesome I feel in love with you and your great sense of style and individuality Ill forever be checking out your Blog now so I really hope we can meet 1 day soon and go on a high fashion shopping spree in NYC (trust me it'll happen) hope to keep in touch with you your amazing and keep it up! I wanna be a journalist to but in likeNYTimes?post or something and I know deep down we'll meet-soon ~Jozelle

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that Abaete its really good with the Brazilian influence which I love half to death because i love Brazil even though im from Jamaican/Cuban heritage but its still Tropical so close enough Gemma Ward teen supermodel is so cool!!!! Hey doesny anyone out there think that their isnt enough black top models out there? Im just saying we need more ethnic girls out there ! Naomi , Tyra , and Iman are not enough(we need more spanish and Indian too) ~jozelle (joe-zelle like Gazelle its European im not obviously

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you know their's a webpage out there calle www.RunwayMania.com where you can check on all the top models of the moments stats and shows they heve done from A-Z . It's cool check it out! ~ jozelle

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are all of you people leaving your blog names!show some modesty goddammit!jeez!it's probably not gonna be as good as leith's and the originals are always the best!except for in the fine art of the fashion knockoff.

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great site, I just wish you updaed it more! ;) But yeah, you do have a social life!
People, please could you visit my
NEW WEBSITE
on
FASHION etc

Please visit, thanks sooo much

www.boutiqueofcool.piczo.com
Sky
xxx

11:31 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hey, I too am guilty of finding out about your blog in ELLEgirl magazine. I loved your header, and I was thinking of making one myself. I've taken your advice so far, but it'd be great if you said how to fiddle around with the html in such a way as to get it up at the top. I can't figure it out!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are the coolest person ever. I read your blog like every day! I couldn't get dressed with out you!I love you

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you really a scientologist?

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home