4.26.2007

You Got Them Baby-Making Hips, Grrrl!

So, like I should make a post. Yeah?
It was really nice and warm, until today when I decided to wear a mini skirt and one of the 500000 tops I bought from Urban. I don't even shop there that much. I was freezing regardless of the top. My flimsly jacket was no match for the elements and my legs are quite possibly frostbitten. Anyways, let's get back to the warm weather. The other day I realised that the only shorts I own are incredibely skanky and/or have light blue paint on them. This is sad.


Oh wow. I love these, and they're incredibely skanky (well not so much this picture. just be glad I didn't pick the one with the girl sticking her butt out). I think that this explains my problem. Well, that and the fact that I actually own these shorts in plain old cotton (which for some reason they aren't selling anymore?). American Apparel running shorts in kelly green, $18.


I apparently really like short shorts. It must be the amount of Barbarella I was exposed to as a young girl. But, these are more Tank Girl than Barbarella. Whatever, man. I think I owned shorts like this in the second grade. I still love them. $90.


Actually, I normally don't wear shorts. Generally when it's hot out I wear skirts or capri-like things. I have a large bottom, it's difficult to find shorts that don't make me look like a video dancer. I have a feeling these won't. Probably because of the significant distance between the hem and buttcheeks. Thank you Elevenses. $68.


This, obviously, is not a pair of shorts. I don't care. I just found it on Digital Gravel and I will buy it, as soon as it's back in stock. $37 (it's in Ladies Wear). Lorena Bobbit will never cease to be an amazing part of pop-culture. I try to work the phrase, "I'm gonna bobbit you, boy!" into daily conversations.

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger -ciao bella- said...

I love all those shorts. esp. that second pair and that t-shirt is just absolutely amazing. xx

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg you're back!

I missed you and your perfect snark.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looove love loove the shorts. Mm. I have quite a bum, too. Hey, I like my ice cream. So finding shorts is hard, but when I do find flattering shorts, I flaunt it, baby.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you suck. you have lost your touch.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Atlantis lacks something in the charm department.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Geisha said...

I never wear shorts either! I have the same bum problem and when I wear shorts I just feel, well, too revealing!! I really like those red capri's, though!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... I'm glad you're back! Ignore Atlantis. But, anyways, I don't wear shorts. Ever. My thighs are the problem. I like to stick to longer skirts and/or jeans, despite the blazing heat. Oh, well. Could you perhaps do a post on skirts?

5:08 PM  
Blogger Hannah Danger said...

'Lo there
love the blog, glad to see you're back.

Those red bermudas are sharp! Might have to get myself a pair.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Come now, my children. Let's leave the pettiness at home.
Cute shorts Leith, nice to have you back.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

You're back!! My internet-time now feels complete <3
cute shorts too!

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://store.americanapparel.net/7301.html
cotton

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found you...but when most of the comments are along the lines of glad you are back then chances are I've come across something good!

Love the red bermudas too!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Z said...

so glad your back!i looove the red shorts so cute!

even though nothing can beat this one, check out my blog at wewillsavetheworld.blogspot.com
its a fashion blog despite the name.
thanks!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Everett Jenquin said...

The nike air max 90 is really a unique Nike shoe that was initially produced by Nike in 1990 being a vital product and one thing which reissued in 2000 on the market like a traditional reissue pair of prime working footwear. To be able to conserve cash if you get the running shoe as well as other griffey sneakers products and solutions, it is actually sensible that you purchase from the dealer gives Nike Air Max special discounts. air griffey max 1 blue gives on the internet discount coupons and discounts for all its shoppers.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Herschel Muehlbach said...

Your trendy Moncler brand title contains a very long and also illustrious background. moncler sale style brand name contains verified, again and again, the actual true mettle it has during developing fabrics together with moncler outlet layers that are completely unique and therefore particular they sort a one-of-its type variety dresses. At present, dependent for the cost, all the moncler kids jackets sale parka can either turn out to be manufactured having down, or perhaps accompanied by a blend about cotton along with nylon.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home