7.22.2007

ALL THE HOT CATS ON THE BLOCK!

On Friday I got my bangs cut straight across and today I put on pink lipstick (not frosted or anything like that, but pink nonetheless).
I do believe that the 90's are officially back. I mean, every one's been talking about it for ages but have you taken a look at this month's W or Vogue? I swear I saw shoulder pads.
Anyways, I have to confess something. I have been avoiding the internet. I haven't even check my e-mail. Whenever I go on the computer it's because:
A) facebook.
B) some one imed me. Not that I actually im them back. I generally go back to watching 90210
C) spider solitaire has taken over my soul

I am so afraid of accidentally reading a Harry Potter spoiler. It has happened to people I know. What's even worse, is that I'm not reading the book until Friday. Why? I have a 14 hour flight to Australia, what else would I do on it? Which means, that until August 13 expect few, if any posts. In the mean time, here are some big bags I enjoy.


Ever since I was a wee little one I have had a love for black patent. Well, actually shiny things in general, but you get my drift. This is basically everything I want in a bag, big enough for a book, a journal, and a magazine, with pockets for lipgloss and other essentials. Marc Jacobs, why must you tease me so? $388.


I have seen silver shirts in 3000000 stores lately and have resisted buying all of them. I don't care what the "Color Me Beautiful" lady at the Chanel make-up counter says, I do not look best in silver. Well, okay, I might, but still I already have a silver bikini and shirt I bought at Annie Creamcheese last year. Well, anyways, I doubt you care about that. This bag is legitimately awesome, there is no doubt in my mind. Once again Erotokritos has me smitten. $782.


Baskety bags are so springy and fresh and lovely that I can't help but love each and every one. This is no exception especially since it's large (like I said earlier, I enjoy my reading material). $206.50 ON SALE


Chanel will always be remembered for popularizing the quilted bag, Urban Outfitters for hipsterizing it. Still, this is a tote, it's attractive, and it meets the criteria for this post (I enjoy it). And I may even buy it. $38.


Normally I find Kate Spade to be pretty boring and just not that great (good quality, wouldn't buy it though). But, as far as basic totes go this is basically right on target for greatness. $275.


I will always, always love canvas bags and Lacoste is one of my favorite brands (silly, I know). So, naturally, I adore this bag. Notice how the bits I have written about each thing got shorter each time. $200.

Labels:

29 Comments:

Blogger Geisha said...

I wish I was going to travel this Summer...I have to wait until Winter :(
Anyways, that Marc Jacobs bag is to die for, and i adore pink lipstick!

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

90210 as in BH 90210 ?
i love that show ! anyways,
i love the bags.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in lust with the metallic one! I think it's "The One" I've been searching for! Uh oh.

Really like your blog and am adding you to my Delighful Divas Blogroll.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big bags are... my love. I have so many, and my mother always says "Nice suitcase... going on a trip?" everytime she sees me with one (often.)
Pink lipstick is (90s) love!

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

harrys the final horcrux (so he has to die).
snape, hedwig, scrimgeour, nagini, voldemort, fred weasley, mad-eye moody, lupin, tonks, and harry all die. even though harry comes back to life.
OH AND HARRY IS THE TRUE OWNER OF THE ELDER WAND SO THATS HOW HE BEATS VOLDEMORT. ;)

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also, those bags are all really ugly. and not because i'm dumb and just don't understand fashion... but because they're really actually ugly.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i love spider solitare too, and all of those bags.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I was in urban outfitters today in Boston and I saw that grey bag. I seriously thought about buying it, in either that color or in a matte blue, but the awesomeness of city Urban Outfitters gives me ADD and I forgot.

too bad though, cause its really cute. Maybe ill get it online.

12:48 AM  
Blogger jemina said...

Hi, I´m girl from Finland and I just wanted to say, that I love your blog and you have such a great style to write :)
I hope everybody is not laughing to my bad english writings :D

3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY, what r ya doing in AUSTRALIA, i live in the land down under so just wondering...lUV VORNI XO
PS. AUSTRALIA IS THE BEST FREAKIN PLACE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

gaaaah that lacoste bag. hottess.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Emily ♥ said...

love. everything. (:

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is the anonymous bitch who's trying to spoil HP for us???

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leith! i need your help, i have my friends semi-formal sweet sixteen coming up and i dont know what to wear, i have this dress i got at forever21 but i dont know if its too baby-ish. here is the link:

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=Dresses&product%5Fid=2039860494&Page=all

it looks better on but im still not sure. if it is to girly, do you have any ideas for not too expensive dresses? thanks!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Loleah said...

basically those bags are my life

www.doubleshotofhappy.blogspot.com

11:17 PM  
Blogger Ms. Corley said...

i am obsessed with purses!! The ones pictured in your post are so cute - I love patent right now. My current fav. that i own is my marc jacobs but generally kate spade is my fav brand...lord & taylor has 15% off handbags online right now too =)

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon31, that dress is so cute! definitely not to babyish.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Weekly Blogette said...

Sounds like you know how to pull off edgy, with ur bangs and pink lipstick!Hmmm...the 90s coming back huh? Well hopefully the HUGE shoulder pads won't come back.

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i was looking forever for a big bag... these ones are amazing! [ive actually found on recently at american apperal] but that silver bag is amazing!!

[btw. i am in love with your blog. i almost cried when you said you weren't posting anymore. so thanks!]

11:17 AM  
Blogger From Lily With Love said...

I love the silver bag!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

Hey =) I found your blog in an old issue of Teen Vogue. Or wait, I think it was Elle Girl. Anyways, I'm glad I visited this blog =) You have amazing style. I love fashion, too. Sadly, I can't afford anything featured on this blog, haha. I tend to consider American Eagle high-end for my price range. Ciao!

p.s. dearfkinggod. pink lipstick <3

11:09 AM  
Blogger Courtly Love said...

Someone posted a scan from Teen Vogue featuring some painfully 90's sneaker high-heel wedges by Gwen Stefani on ONTD today. So I think you're right; it's safe to say that the 90's are back.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHAMELESSLY PLUGGING MY BLOG
(hey everyone does it!)
please visit i'd like some feedback! ;)
thanks
x


Let's Cut To The Chase

9:28 AM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

I love love love that Marc Jacobs bag. And I am so happy somebody else watches 90210 reruns. That show was a godsend.
Hope your trip to Australia is/was amazing!! Can't wait to hear about it.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those bags aren't really anything special.

6:17 PM  
Blogger B said...

That Lacoste bag is pretty cute.

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that red lipstick is much better then pink! Just imho.

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also love Lacoste, and this is a great canvas bag. The color is just right. Thanks for the pictures.

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home