6.30.2007

My Life: A Summary

Sorry for the lack of postage, I have run out of money. Honestly, I have started working again which is a mighty good thing but everytime I make money I just go out and spend it all on coffee and cheap (yet mighty delicious) sandwiches. It's awful and so depressing that I can't even think about posting on here.
I thought it would be nice and relaxing to do a little window shopping before work yesterday. It was not. Instead I found a bag that I really truely wanted (it's gold, only 60 something which means that if I cash my next pay check I can afford) and realised that window shopping is why I have no money. So I spent the rest of my time until work started looking at ugly clothes. It was really depressing.
Anyways, here is a bag that I will not be able to afford unless I stop shopping for 6 months (I hardly ever work so it's sad but true) so it's so out of my league that I can look at it lustfully and not get that aching feeling in my heart. Kind of like Brad Pitt. Not like Jim from The Office.
It's $695. Basically my perfect bag, very Mary Poppins if she had a wee bit more flair in her style (but with the whole floating tea thing why would she need more flair?).

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger joanna said...

i'm very sad to report that i saw a bag A LOT like that in kohl's one day....AND I DIDN'T BUY IT. and believe me, it was waaaay less than 9your bag, in fact the thing was actually on sale. maybe the fact that it was from kohl's threw me off a bit. but hey, if i did buy it i would have that on my conscious forever. i mean, actually buying something from kohl's. shudder.

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, there is nothing wrong with Kohl's. My favorite sneakers are from there.

That bag is GOOORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I'd save up for it. However, I work slightly more than you so I would only have to work for about a month.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Geisha said...

I adore Mary Poppins! That bag is really cute to, but for the price, I doubt I would actually save up for it...Kohl's is okay- I prefer Super Target :)

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the bag, but I don't think I could save up that long... I'd find something else to blow all my money on ><

9:32 PM  
Blogger Isabel said...

Mary Poppins is my style icon. Well, not really. But she's cool, regardless.

I feel your pain. I spend my money on food and wonder where it all goes when I want to buy clothes!!!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Ena Taylor said...

I think for saving money now to buy such a gorgeous bags - stylish fashion accessory.

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home