6.03.2007

RELAX

I had the most amazing dream on Friday night about a green cashmere sweater. I mean, I was also being attacked by this crazy circular fish but that sweater was the softest most beautiful green cashmere ever.
I have a feeling that it was all just a manifestation of exam stress and the realisation that I have yet to turn in my 4th quarter independent exercise proposal. I had an intense need to go to my happy place. And apparently it's cashmere.
I couldn't find a cute cashmere sweater online but then again it's almost summer (and I wasn't looking that much). Vince V-Neck cashmere sweater, $168.
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I should be right back on that this week!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Marissa O said...

haha, the title to this reminds me of zoolander. have you seen it?

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could get into some of that action. I hate end-of-the-year-finals-and-papers-and-portfolios-rip-my-hair-out stress.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

I love cashmere! That sweater is really cute in a sort of laid back way, too. :)

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clothing dreams are... so relaxing.
Especially with finals stress.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Tru said...

you probalby won't wear it much in the summer anyway...though you may be able to get something on sale

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So funny!! I'm always dreaming of clothes! Loving your blog. Have you tried cashmere mail order and online company Pure Collection? They have a great sale on at the moment - and deliver all over the world including in the US. I've just bought a cute cashmere camisole top from them - which is lightweight cashmere... so perfect for the summer.

8:08 AM  
Anonymous pashmina said...

If you like cashmere, I can recommend pashminawear. They are selling fabulous cashmere scarves and shawls.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home