6.22.2007

I Have Not Done my Hair in 3 Days. Frightening? Yes.

I hardly ever talk about clothes that I actually own on here, it's mostly things that I lust after or wish that I had bought instead of some other thing. So, here are a few things that I've recently bought and love.

I love underwear. A lot. I spend a ridiculous amount of money on underwear each year but never have I loved a pair as much as these. They're comfortable, my butt doesn't accidentally eat them. And, compared to the underwear that I usually buy, they're pretty affordable. $12.


Okay, so I don't own this yet and it isn't even the color I'm getting it in but who cares. I make up the rules, I can break them. I'm buying it tomorrow, it's on sale but I had literally no money in my wallet when I tried it on today. I'm also getting it in black. It's amazing, fits perfectly and who doesn't love a little crochet summer dress? Me and my friends are getting dressed up to have dinner one night this week, I shall be wearing this dress. $79.95.


I bought this the first weekend of summer break and have worn it 30000 times since. It's the perfect summer shirt, comfortable and I don't have to wear a bra with it.
Okay, this was a pointless post. I don't spend money during the summer. If this were say the middle of the school year I would have atleast 20 things to write about. Damn the heat for making me frugal.

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Geisha said...

That dress is so cute! I love crochet for Summer. Especially when I go to the beach, which is A LOT! Anyways, cute post!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Marissa O said...

i like the underwear.

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the dress is very cute! perfect for the beach... i would like to see it in black... cool post!

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the shirt, but you're right I buy more clothes during the school year anyway...
Still love summer shopping!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Emily ♥ said...

LOVE the top... I can see why you like it so much! : )

2:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

put up a new post!

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your dress! I actually have a dress problem i was wondering you could address, I've been buying a bunch of cute light weight summer dresses, however (especially the white ones), theyre always so sheer and even with nude underwear, you can still see the outline. So i was just wondering what you wear under your crochet dress or any sheer dress.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry this has nothing to do with your post, but man I'd like to marry your last.fm. :DD

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The part about yur butt eating yur underwear was hilarious!!!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't done my hair in 3 days either, wow. That's depressing & frightening. I think it has to do with all the swimming in the neighbors pool... when they're not home. Haha. =]

12:22 PM  
Blogger joanna said...

i know what you mean! when i actually get over my natural cheapstake-i-ness and stop buying the 6 pack hanes, nice underwear is amazing and such a simple luxury. those ones are particularly cute, they look comfy too.

verrrry nice post : )

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are the undies from...?

12:42 AM  
Blogger Leith said...

Aah, I linked to the wrong page! Thanks for letting me know, I changed it to the right one.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love shopping!!! that dress is so cute, but how can u nt wer a bra with it??? (flat much??)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Jillian Renee said...

Beautiful crochet dress.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home