6.08.2007

When The Morning Light Comes Streaming in

I hate to do two similar posts in a row but graduation was today and that got me thinking about white dresses and how I really truely love them but don't own any. Here are some of my favorites.

J. Crew. Again. You can't really tell in this picture but the details are what really make this dress for me. there's a lovely little swiss-dot pattern and the ruffles are totally adorable. The first time I saw this dress I thought someone in the graduating class would wear it today, but I was wrong. It's so perfect for a nice summer day. $148.


When I think dresses I think Anthropologie. It's a fact of life, Anthropologie has kickass dresses. They're always very Mrs. Cleaver on a hot date. I love it. A lot. $128.


I know, it's not a traditional graduation dress but booh to tradition. This dress is hot, although I couldn't say that much about the model. Seriously, get a grip honey. I do have a thing for short dresses. But you know, they're just more comfortable when you're hot and sweaty and today was definitely a hot and sweaty day. $328.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Marissa O said...

yeah, i graduated yesterday. and i got to wear a white dress under my white robes. but i made mine from some old pattern i found in my mom's room.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, lovely m, I'd like to see a picture of your self made dress. I also sew some of my clothes although I haven't in a while.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not really a big fan of any of those

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the second dress, too bad it's pouring rain where I am or I'd be frolicing in a breezy white dress right now. Sigh...

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am totally in a dress mood lately. I just bought a new LBD, which is so perfect for summer you have no idea. I want more. I can't wait to spend that paycheck I just got...

9:31 AM  
Blogger Geisha said...

I love that first J.Crew one! Ruffles are so cute, and I adore polka dots. The second and last one are just OK for me, though.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love all those white dresses especially the first one.

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your posts..but one thing is bugging me: its realiZed not realised

12:12 PM  
Blogger Leith said...

actually, realised is spelled both ways. Realized in the US and realised in England. When I was younger I read a lot of English books and just picked it up. Plus I like how the s looks better than the z.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Susana Rodrigues said...

cute dresses
x0x0
Su

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home