8.21.2007

Into the Colors of the Dark

I was going to do a post about various books that I have read this summer but then I noticed that I had an e-mail from Lilac Bijoux.
I love Lilac Bijoux. When I have extra time before work I always go there and oggle the bags and jewelry. So, here is a post dedicated to one of the many loves of my life.

I think that I'm actually going to buy this bag. I need a new carry-all. My current purse is brown and actually really cute but I've gotten bored with it. Plus I got it as a secret santa present from a girl who is notorious for not liking anyone so it's probably laced with lead or something. I'm surprised I can even walk. $84.


My best friend has this bag in silver. Since it's nylon it's totally durable, but it's still thoroughly attractive. It's just a really great bag in general. I strongly recommend it. $138.


I dont' really wear necklaces because I'm a horrible fidget and always break them, but I would wear one of these anyways. Normally I'm against necklaces with initials/names on them but these are rather unique. I love the ruggedness. $128.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The gray bag is really cool. I need a new bag too, so thanks for the tips.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these bags are adorable, 'specially the grey one, but you should write about the books you've read! books are fun.

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reasonably priced and made to last. either is a good buy. oh god i need a new bag!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really love those necklaces. I'd usually think initial necklaces would look tacky, but these don't. x

www.lets-cut-to-the-chase.blogspot.com

1:44 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

I love the necklaces! I'm looking for a bunch of new accessories to make my look a bit more rugged and those are adorable. :)

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have recently launched a {designer handbag | designer watches | designer
jewellery } (choose one which is most appropriate) blog and we are looking
to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to
promote relevant blogs and websites.

Please email me at chriss714@gmail.com

Thanks
Chris

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love those necklaces, where do you get them though? the link you gave was just to the photobucket haha

6:22 PM  
Blogger ♥Katie♥ said...

I love the bags. They are so cool. Your blog continues to amaze me (:

♥,
Katie

5:18 PM  
Blogger WendyB said...

I like those initials. They look like they're from an old illuminated manuscript.

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Nimi said...

I'm looking for a bunch of new accessories to make my look a bit more rugged and those are adorable.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home