5.27.2007

More Beautiful

J. Crew recently arrived at the local mall. Everyone is incredibely happy about it, except for my dear friend Olivia who buys all of her clothes at J. Crew. Now, everyone owns atleast one article of clothing that she has. Which is why shopping exclusively at one store tends to be a bad idea, but whatever.
These J. Crew shorts are...the shiznit. I can't believe I wrote that, but I did and that's what we are stuck with. I went into J. Crew twice today and each time I stared longingly at these shorts. Some of my friends think that it's funny that I adore J. Crew, mainly because it's not my style at all. I mean, I'm wearing a Heatherette mini-skirt as I type this but I love it all the same. J. Crew shorts, $68.
Another thing that I fell in love with today? Gap's men's t-shirts. Super comfortable, especially their stretchy ones. Maybe it's because for the last 4 days I was wearing t-shirts (oh the joys of camping...) but I've rediscovered my love for them. Especially v-necks. Plus the two hairy chested old men who came to my work yesterday wearing low cut v-neck t-shirts certainly helped. It was sexy. $16.50 online. Cheaper in store.

P.S. I am a sarcastic person. Hairiness is not sexy. I just thought you guys should become aware of that.

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its funny you wrote this because a JCrew came to our town recently too. I used to hate it cause it seemed very old ladyish, but they've really re-made themselves. I don't have anything from them yet, but I too have been looking longingly at some of their stuff. I'm going to super preppy Wheaton College in the fall so I guess I should stock up lol.

8:03 PM  
Blogger -ciao bella- said...

Those shorts are amazing. Yeah we have a JCrew here too and I love that store... even though I don't buy evertyhing there, I'm still a preppy girl at heart.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is absolutely nothing in my mall (which is half an hour away; forty minutes for the good one). Therefore, everyone worhsips AE, A&F, Hollister and Aero (gag me).

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jcruels more like it

11:40 PM  
Blogger . said...

love your blog ¡

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore your blog.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no JCrew around where I love... sob... because I love those shorts so much!I used to really hate gap (enter my old hardcore rocker phase), but now I looooove it (YAY FOR PREPPINESS!) Great post, keep it up!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Hill said...

jcrew is one of my fave stores. its a little up tight at times, but everything is so femmine and sweet. i'm a prep at heart, but j has the best preppy pieces to mix with others. <3

6:58 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Since I AM very preppy indeed (and not ashamed to say it) I think J.Crew is amazing! I especially LOVE their argyle socks! :)

6:49 PM  
Blogger Mallory said...

Speaking of awesome shorts --- Delia's has some super-cute polka-dot cuffed shorts. They also come in other colors, prints, and fabrics.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Omigosh those shorts are so adorable I want them too!!!!

3:15 AM  
Blogger Mónica Lice said...

Great blog!

Kisses from Portugal!:)

6:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i heart jcrew--esp. their limited edition stuff.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Emily ♥ said...

JCrew has some pretty cute things once in a while. I love their new bikinis, polo's, and their shoes are adorable too. Love the shorts, btw.

12:07 PM  
Blogger A said...

i really like those jcrew shorts

9:30 PM  
Blogger Victoire said...

I bought a short whiwh really looks the same as this J.Crew's (we don't have J.Crew in France) one.
It was in Comptoir des Cotonniers, Actually I thought that would be too much BCBG (Bon chic bon genre) on me, but God, it fits me very well, and is very stylish.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home