5.14.2007

Put Your Feet Back Down on the Ground

Someone wanted men's fashion, I don't know men's fashion.
I was at the mall with my best friend's boyfriend the other day and tried to get him to buy this (right) jacket, he refused, but the manager tried to give me an application (jokingly, but still). He kept on shouting about it being $92 but it looked great on him.
I don't understand how the majority of boys I know dress, but really this outfit is fantastic. If only it was what he actually wore (he has come a long way though, it used to be just awful).
I do have two guy friends with all around great style, Gerry and Eric (left).
Eric's wearing real Ray Ban's, not the knock-offs that recently showed up at Forever 21 (seriously, that store has taken over this little blog) and a Lacoste sweater he found at Goodwill. Actually, most of his clothes are from his mom's closet or Goodwill but he pulls it off amazingly. But he's an indie kid like that.
That picture doesn't really showcase Gerry's style as much as this one does on the bottom. A lime green t-shirt,a charcoal and purple striped cashmere sweaterand $2 sunglasses from Italy are a perfect mix. I know for a fact that Gerry really works on his style (he constantly calls...everyone asking what he should wear the next day) but there's no shame in that, he looks fly. Now I just feel kind of creepy making a post about my guy friends. I'm done.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Tru said...

they are too cool

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish my guy friends dressed as cool as yours.. im so sick of the mesh shorts, polos, and/or free t-shirts from lacrosse tournaments!!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooo sick of looking at tee shirts! I know very few guys with actual style. Thanks for the post

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate the jacket but i love ur guy friends style!

1:47 PM  
Blogger la petite fashionista said...

love the spotlight on male fashion! I always try to style my boyfriend but he won't let me :/ i don't know why he doesnt trust my taste?
<3

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh indie boys in sweaters! so cute and lovely. I recently gave away a bright green Lacoste sweater (from Goodwill) just like that tan one to a guy friend of mine. I love it, but it made me feel like a grandpa!

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha my guy friends wear button downs with dragons and flames on them. i would love to see them dressed like normal people.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Om my gosh! In my school, there are the wannabe-skaters, the complete rappers with chains and all, or preppy boys who just wear Abercormbie, and think they are preppy. Your guy friends are too cool.

4:57 PM  
Blogger lamode said...

LEITH! I decided to read through old posts on your blog for old times sake and I am so happy you're back! Okay I know I sound like a creep but I've kind of missed you!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sort of in love with your friend eric.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Casey Lewis said...

I am just so glad your blog (and you) are back! Honestly, it made my day.

And while I'm commenting, I want to mention how much I love Gerry's curly hair. Very cute.

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you blog!! And i really like your friends dressing style compared to others i know it like way different.
Please have a look at my website

addictedtofashion.dreamhosters.com

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home