8.28.2006

To Be Worn While Dancing to Future Sex/Love Sounds

Yesterday I went on a big shopping trip with my grandparents (awesome, I know) and the whole time my grandmother was going on about how red shoes and black and gold bags are hot for fall. I couldn't agree more. Here are my favorite red shoes.

I bought these ballet flats way back in July and I've been in love with them ever since, which is why I mentioned them in my last question post. Get them for $20 from Urban Outfitters.

There are probably a billion platform red peep toe heels out there. But these are soft and I spent 5 minutes with my friend Carly admiring them. And you know, Steve Madden is really original. $99.95.


Patent leather maryjanes. How very back to school. But, with a platform wedge they're just amazing. I love Christian Louboutin, how could you not? Buy them from Neiman Marcus for $710.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the flats are super cute, however the platforms may be very cute, but i wouldn't be able to wear them without being concerned about breaking my ankle lol
j

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luv them all

7:42 PM  
Blogger michi said...

Can't hate the knockoff Louboutin's, 'cause i just love that shiny red vynil. Flats are really cute too.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i know what you mean about the red peep toe sheos and how they have them everywhere, but you have to admit, they're sooo gorgeous.

1:37 AM  
Blogger -S said...

I am a big fan of red shoes. I think they add alittle something to an outfit.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, are the flats rubber or what?

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have those flats in black =] Theyre very cute and work with almost everything.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you said steve madden's original, were you serious? Because he knocks off a lot of other designers, it seems to me.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in love with peep-toe shoes. And red is even better! I saw some extremely cute ones in New Look.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going to lie. I'm just using this comment to promote my new blog.

www.p-d-b.blogspot.com

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home